For construction companies, using an outsourced payroll/HR system usually means dealing with two payroll systems. Employee updates are made in multiple systems and clunky workarounds are shoehorned in place to reconcile the general ledger. These companies spend hours upon hours managing their data manually to ensure both systems have the right results.
But for Acumatica customers, those days are gone. IDI has been accepted as an independent software vendor (ISV) for Acumatica. As an ISV, IDI's software bridges the gap between Acumatica and outsourced payroll/HR in a way that has never been possible before.
Learn more about the construction industry: Visit the IDI Resource Center
Integrating with Acumatica
For Acumatica users, this opens up brand-new capabilities to outsource payroll/HR, and it eliminates a tremendous amount of manual labor. For HCM companies, it paves the way to your prospects who use Acumatica – even if they have been hesitant to meeting with you in the past.
Acumatica is the world’s fastest-growing cloud ERP company. Since its release earlier this year, Acumatica Construction Edition has seen 400% growth in customer adoption. IDI's integration software gives you a prime opportunity to take advantage of Acumatica's recent boom in business.
What IDI Does for Acumatica Users
IDI helps Acumatica users save time and money by automating the critical data exchange between Acumatica Construction Edition and your HCM system. With over 30 years in the industry, IDI delivers the data exchange that contractors need. Your customers can seamlessly transfer project data, general ledger and detailed job cost between systems.
IDI's integration with Automatica allows your construction customers to:
- Use Acumatica and your HCM system without dual maintenance. IDI’s software uses direct API (web service) access into Acumatica to retrieve all of the project information to send to the outsourced time and attendance system.
- Eliminate compliance risk and costs of running payroll in-house.
- Send Job Costing and GL Information to Acumatica. Upload detailed wages, taxes AND benefit burden costs to each job from your HCM each pay cycle (in addition to General Ledger transactions).
- Customize for prevailing wage and union rules (optional).
- Enjoy more accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Eliminate costly and error prone manual entry in multiple systems.
Automated Wage Decisions
For Davis-Bacon projects or union jobs, IDI's software also ensures that employees are being paid correctly and that contractors are in compliance with government contracts by automating the wage decisions for contract-mandated prevailing wages, union wage scales and fringe benefits.
Finally, your construction customers can reduce significant costs and errors, and optimize your HRP with their ERP system. Find out what IDI's Acumatica partnership could mean for you. Contact IDI to get more details!